Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"You would have us all pawns in your world"

"Yes, Hermione, I think this is gonna be *exactly* like wizard's chess"



Okay, so it isn't but whatever...

Yay, Leaning Pawns!!! Not really. Anyway, this lovely chess board was made to practice perspective. I pretty much was alright with that to begin with, but the last time I used watercolors, I was like in second grade... It's fun, but I suck. The colors are all so bloody flat, and my shading is horrid. Charles Xavier would be ashamed


Anywho, I guess I should really put some vocab in here now....


Uh, I'm too tired for this... Anyway, I'm not to unhappy with my ugly chessboard as I sound. Like I said, the perspective is alright, with all the lines going to the right vanishing points and all. Just my colored pencil shadows leave something to be desired.


Okay, I'm done now...
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment