Monday, October 29, 2012

Baby~

Finished! Now go get me some pie; I love me some pie!
(I'm tired this moring, please excuse me)
Okay, so let me start out in saying that I loved this project. First of all, I love spraypaint. I really don't know why, it's just a fun medium... smells horrid, though. Second, I love making collages, so I throughly enjoyed the background. Third... Supernatural is an amazing show. The boys and Cas are all freaking adorable. So, you know, when you add all those things together it makes a really fun project. :)


Making the stencle was actully a bit difficult, even though the '67 Chevy Impalla was decently easy. Changing the colors in photoshop was simple. The hard part was not leaving any negitive-space islands floating around not attached to anything. The Xacto knife didn't help much, because I aparently can't control it. (I nearly cut the headlights out on accident) Somehow nothing fell out, though I had to be extrealy careful with the windsheald. I also had issues with getting the contast between the positive space (car) and the background right. I was trying to go with a rusty brown background, but then I found some amazing colored pictures of the beautiful SPN boys and my plan was a little ruined. Also, the wood frame splintered like three times when I was building it, and we are now enemies.
But like I said, it was extreamly fun, and I would love to do it again.

Random Bobby at the bottom!!!

(Go team free will!)

No comments:

Post a Comment